Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Well...here's my blog!

This is my first shot at doing my own blog...I thought it would be neat to give everybody easy access to what I am doing, especially as I get ready and go to Vancouver next month. I will be taking two classes in the Arts and Theology at Regent College. Pretty excited about it. I've heard it's really beautiful there. I kind of also like not knowing exactly what I am doing or where to go. It is an adventure with the Lord. It was His idea anyway. I'm going along with it!

4 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger JohnDeere said...

excellent blog shannon. i'm here. jd

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger edwardprice6340 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger lisamanson0316496695 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger christopherjones54006013 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home